Saturday, April 19, 2014

Beginning Another Phase, Again

     Well, fair reader, we are back in Sonora, as you have likely guessed. We are busying ourselves with clerical work, doing necessary things like denying grand jury summons, and sifting through the labyrinthine maze that is health insurance. Even so, the Sunrader is, once again, up on blocks, rendering it at least passingly level.
     We will be here for 4-ish weeks, doing the last modifications to our beasty. In that time, I would like to be posting the occasional update, but my track record makes me less than hopeful. Thus, I will leave you with this promise: I will post again when the almond wonder is complete. Therefore, any post before then will be a bonus. ;)

These are a few of my favorite pictures, featuring my family:







The road is long, which brings us home
But it is good to pause the roam
Resplendent journey, yet to end
Gives tales to tell to you, my friend
And when we leave again to zoom
We will, at last, have a bathroom

:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment